Protect Against Unplanned Downtime
Whether you run a warehouse or a power plant, investing in the right lubrication system can lead to significant longterm savings.
Did you know? More than 50 percent of bearing failures are the direct result of improper lubrication—a major cause of equipment downtime and unnecessary maintenance costs in today’s workplace. The majority of failures are caused by: contamination of bushings by dirt, dust, and moisture; inadequate amounts of lubricant applied to bearings; or over-lubrication of the bearings.
Automatic lubrication systems can enhance your maintenance practices in many ways. No matter what industry you’re in, you can expect the following benefits.
- Improve bearing life by applying small measured amounts of lubricant more often while the machine is in motion
- Increase productivity by lubricating while machinery is running – no downtime
- Improve safety by eliminating the need to climb on, over, and under equipment for manual lubrication
- Reduce maintenance cost due to fewer breakdowns caused by bearing failures
- Eliminate labor for manual lubrication
- Reduce lubricant cost by precisely applying measured amount of lubricant
- Eliminate contamination due to over lubrication
- Improve housekeeping by eliminating over-lubrication and chance for spills
- Increase residual value