Build A Better Future For Your Heavy Equipment
When you’re on the job site, any equipment failure can push your entire project behind schedule.
Construction companies, mining industries, and municipalities are constantly under pressure to save money, increase productivity and make every investment in heavy equipment last longer. Since tight schedules, demanding customers and Mother Nature never seem to make things easier, equipment managers have to find ways to lower costs and improve efficiencies through better equipment maintenance practices.
Investing in an automatic lubrication system can dramatically improve your maintenance practices in many ways.
- Improve pin and bushing life by applying small measured amounts of lubricant more often while the machine is in motion
- Increase productivity by lubricating while machinery is running – no downtime
- Improve safety by eliminating the need to climb on, over, and under equipment for manual lubrication
- Eliminate labor for manual lubrication
- Reduce lubricant cost by precisely applying measured amount of lubricant
- Eliminate contamination due to over lubrication
- Improve housekeeping by eliminating over lubrication and chance for spills
- Increase residual value
- Reduce maintenance cost due to fewer breakdowns caused by pin and bushing failures